J O I N O U R T E A M
Here at BI, we enjoy sharing our journey - where we've come from, what we're doing, and where we're going!
Throughout the year, we host a series of internships where we invite YOU to be a part of our journey.
You will work at our desk, contribute to our projects, and drink our tea + coffee ☕
If you would like to experience what life is like with BI, why not apply?
T H E I M P O R T A N T S T U F F
- Our internship runs for four consecutive weeks over June and July, 2018
- We ask that you commit to two full days/week
- You will be based at our Fortitude Valley office
- You will be paid for your time
W H A T W E A R E L O O K I N G F O R
Third and fourth year psychology undergraduates.
- We are eager to attract students who wish to experience what it’s like working in a real behavioural change company. We want students who have a deep fascination with what makes people tick and how to influence behaviour for the better. This internship is a potential stepping stone to ongoing employment with BI, so we want students who care about what BI does and potentially see themselves as part of it into the future. We are looking for students who are adaptable to our team environment, can have a laugh along the way, and are willing to be involved in the basics of running the business in the knowledge that it might well lead to something greater.
H O W T O A P P L Y
- Prepare some kind of pitch (short video, cover letter, anything really) about why you believe this opportunity is for you
- Prepare a (very) brief CV
- Submit your application to Irene at email@example.com
G O T Q U E S T I O N S?
No problem. To find out more, shoot Irene an email.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 27 APRIL 2018 @ 11.59PM