EXPERIENCE LIFE WITH BI
Here at BI, we enjoy sharing our journey - where we've come from, what we're doing, and where we're going! Throughout the year, we host several internships where we invite you to be a part of our journey - to work at our desk, contribute to our projects, and drink our tea + coffee.
If you would like to experience what life is like with BI, why not apply?
APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2018 MID-YEAR INTERNSHIP... NOW OPEN!
T H E I M P O R T A N T S T U F F
- Our internship runs for four consecutive weeks over June and July, 2018
- We ask that you commit to two full days/week
- You will be based at our Fortitude Valley office
- You will be paid for your time
W E A R E L O O K I N G F O R
Third and fourth year psychology undergraduates who:
- Have a desire to experience how the application of psychology can change behaviour across populations
- Have a desire to experience one of many avenues that you can pursue post study
- Have a thing for innovation, creativity and making a difference
H O W T O A P P L Y
- Prepare some kind of pitch (short video, cover letter, anything really) about why you believe this opportunity is for you
- Prepare a (very) brief CV
- Submit your application to Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org
G O T Q U E S T I O N S?
No problem. To find out more, shoot Irene an email.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 27 APRIL @ 11.59PM